She knows my seat but not my face, she has makerd me absent for being kicked out of my seat by another student; I was mad at that for she saw me sitting in the front and had a small chat with her before class. The student that took my seat, I didn't yell at him because he must wanted to sit in closer to the screen while still in the back and I sit in the perfect spot.
One thing my teacher has done recently was embarrassed me in front of the class, yelling at me for "jumping into a group last minute" until the 'group' or should I say my group and half of the class told her I was in it, but they just forgot to place my name in it when I was out sick the day they made it. It was an embarrassing thing she had done and treated me coldly still believing her opinion until they defended me twice. My teacher has her strong opinion and even argued with me when I picked the authors ideas and options on how a poor and in advance the schools teaching are. I can say I dislike my teacher and my friends tell me it not bad, just go with it. But I dislike being in a class that the teacher ignores me, disagrees and even fights with me. I do not enjoy my senior year at all. My depression gets worse with all the negative interactions I have with her and others.
No comments:
Post a Comment