Help me see,
Help me sing,
I am lost and I am confused.
I have no one left to save me,
They all have left…
I am all alone.
I am scared,
Please I beg,
Help this pain go away,
I don't want to sing this sad tune,
I don't want to be in this darkness,
It hurts, it hurts
Everything I say is silent,
Everything I do is painful
I am numbed each day after.
I get used and abused,
For what?
Well to just get rid of this pain.
But it doesn’t help.
I feel sick to the core,
I want to scream and shout!
I want to scratch my skin until I feel clean.
But I know that won’t happen…
This feeling won’t go away.
I’m stuck like this…
My only way out may mean goodbye…
But what would it solve?
It will only go to a new host.
I want someone to help me…
Please someone help me.
I’m alone.
I’m so scared...
No comments:
Post a Comment