How should I tell you?
That you trying to help me isn’t working..
That I ended up losing my trust in you,
The day you decided to lie and hurt me,
Was the beginning of all the sadness.
These walls I built, I made them to keep you away.
When I asked you to keep it between us.
You told another, who you love and trust.
I’m not mad at you,
But I don’t know if I can trust you again.
My words and emotions were meant to be kept a secret,
I didn’t want others to know…
But you let them know!
I feel so lost and confused,
I can’t run to you anymore.
You just make me sad and cry more than I should.
You're my dearest friend,
But now you're just a stranger in my life…
And I want you to leave me alone.
You and her don’t make me happy,
You and her make me want to die,
You and her can’t help me…
She doesn’t understand what I’m going through or feel.
You are to stupid see how I feel…
I know you're trying but you are making it worse.
I want to disappear and be erased…
I don’t want to deal with this feeling,
I don’t want you to see me like this.
I just want to disappear…
Until I can fix myself and go on with my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment