September 14, 2015

Update!!

Q3Q I've been gone for so long here, I am so sorry, I lot of stuff has happen since I've been away. I have a new boyfriend and our one month anniversary is coming up!! I'm so happy I'm with him he's makes my life so much brighter and beautiful.

I've also am getting help for my depression and I'm also starting a diet, I might go into surgery soon. Q3Q if I do go under it will be great. But if I do good I won't need it at all.

I recently gotten into makeup and well, Q.Q when you meet the man you love with all your heart. You try to look better for him, I know that he doesn't care about looks, because he loves me so much to think of that, but it's kinda fun too dress pretty. And he just gives me more confidence to love myself like I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment