January 27, 2015

Introduction 2.0

Well I feel like I should explain myself better like tell you who I am, in one of the ways I can, so... Here I go.

Hi I'm Ezumii, I like to be called that because I really hate my name, I pretty much have trouble trying to love myself like body wise. I hate how I look at times, I only like my eyes and they look awesome. I call myself an ugly potato. I'm finishing my last year in high school, I am a big sister to my younger friends and the baby sister around my older friends, I have gone out of my comfort zone and I have met all of my older online friends. I am dating my closest friend; opened up more especially to him.


I'm a Pansexual, which means I love everyone regardless of gender and appearance, it doesn't mean I can be a whore, I'm loyal to my lovers, I'm just allowed to flirt if they do it too. I try to make others happy that I forget to take care of myself.


When I eight I was diagnose with clinical depression by my doctor when my grandmother was worried about me. I was a few of those cases of children with depression, and I tried to live with it But my parents didn't believe me until I was older; in my sophomore year to be exact and told my new doctor that I was depress. I'm also suicidal and emotionally stress. I grew up abuse and I still am, my father is the cause of it which will explain why I talk bad about him. I might later in time or you can fine look at the little hints I leave later on.


I tend to miss one day of school each week because I get too stress, I might also leave early too but I tend not do it during the weeks that have days off or if holiday breaks are coming up. I don’t sleep like regular people, mostly because I can’t sleep I can take naps but when it comes to going to actual sleep I can’t unless it really late. I wake up every day anxious, nauseous, and scared.


I get scared easily but I learn to get over them, except toasters. When the toast pops out I still get scared out of my mind.



I love chocolate, like a lot if you want me to do something just use chocolate as a way to get me to do it. I’m still a dork/nerd. I like to write, I can write for hours if I’m in the mood but I love to draw more than anything else. I’m trying to make a comic at the moment but I’m really lazy to do it and I don’t know how to make the comic panels. I still write stories more like fan fictions and well I’m also lazy in updating them. I love watching Japanese cartoons and Korean dramas, I pretty much have no life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment