January 19, 2015

January, 19th

Today's been an off day for me, well everyday is an off day for me. I woke up just hating myself not so much that I'll just stay in bed but I just really disliked looking at myself when I passed a mirror, I just wanted to run away; though I my day got a little better later on in the day, one of my friends texted me after a week of silence (that I caused) I had fun talking to him/her, I don't know what gender they are okay with me calling them, I'll just say she for now.
She asked is she could call me and that freaked me out, I don't like talking to people when sick especially when I'm waiting for mother nature to surprise attack me. *cough*
I'm still dealing with family drama....my friend might of just found a place and might leave my house, which sucks. I wish I was a social person so I could talk more.

Update:
My father became a major asshole, froze my computer while I was trying to post this. I cussed him out and warned my mother if I harm myself.
I've already dealt with his fucking emotional abuse for two months and I had to take it  all in and my mother, I have no support at home it not a safe place to be here. I can't even enjoy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment